As much as I really enjoyed playing the Gallop Racer series, I hated G1 Jockey. G1 Jockey didn't have the same feel and I was bored quickly. I still find myself going back and playing Gallop Racer 2006 on my PS2. Gallop Racer in my opinion is the best "English Language" horse racing game ever made! I say English language because Winning Post is very popular in Japan and it may be just as good or better than Gallop Racer. It is a shame that Koei-Tecmo can't see a cost effective way to produce an English version. How hard is it to change the text and speech?  A friend of mine just introduced me to the Google Translate app on the iPhone. You take a picture and all texts are highlighted in rectangular boxes. You touch the box with your finger and an instant translation occurs. I thought could I play Winning Post taking pictures of each screen? YouTube has a Winning Post walk through in Japanese. I thought let me see how this Google translator works? Sure enough I learned never to question Google technology. Wow, it worked flawlessly and I was able to understand all the Japanese text. I have just ordered Winning Post 8 2016 PS4 from Play-Asia. It takes 3-4 weeks to arrive but I am really looking forward to immersing myself in a great horse racing game. Hopefully it works well.