I am new playing the game. I have been breeding horses since August 13, 2014.  I am now playing in hard mode. The latest one I bred and retired was named:  FINAL BULLET  with a 107/107 ability,  35 wins with no loses  and  about 52 million earnings.

I wonder if we could start a never ending competition with others who are still playing the game or who have played the game in the past to post the highest earnings of their homebred horse that they have produced. A picture of the horse and earnings could be posted to show as proof, if needed.  Only 1 horse per owner is allowed, to give room for others.  Each time you submit a horse that is higher than your previous entry, it will replace the older one in the list. The top 10 list will be in order starting from No. 1 as the highest earner.

The competition will be named: TOP 10 HIGHEST EARNING HOMEBRED HORSES
Horses that qualify will be posted in the top 10 list. We can make two set of top 10 lists. One for HARD mode and the other for NORMAL mode.  I will start it by entering my horse: FINAL BULLET. My horse can be dislodged at 1st. place if someone enters a horse in this THREAD with higher earnings. Calling all those who play the game to submit their entries. Let's have FUN and race to win as much races and earnings to be in the top 10. Thanks.

TOP 10 HIGHEST EARNING HOMEBRED HORSES - Hard Mode

Horse Name:            Ability:        No. of Wins:        Total Earnings:          Jockey:

1. FINAL BULLET            107                  35                    52,000,000                  ETNAD

Last Edited By: etnad Aug 21 14 11:09 PM. Edited 5 times.