Thanks so much for reading!
1. I'm set on the A controller, but also custom, the bit levels are just too confusing for me in races and lead legs too, (I've been playing GR2006 for YEARS so the new controls are weird for me) Does anyone else have trouble hard driving with triangle? I mean, I'll get to hard drive EVENTUALLY, but I'll press consecutively which I think is what I have it on in custom, but then I'll try to do the square whip, and it's just regular whip and drive and ugh, I just didn't know if I was missing something simple.
2. What's the difference between negotiating horses and going to a stable to request a horse? I just requested Tokyo Rose, but I'm not sure if that means I'm the stable jockey, or if I will always be offered to ride her when she has a race one week. Just a little confused on that front.
3. Does anyone else find training ridiculously difficult? I don't know why, but I'm really struggling with the bit level and pacing with horses, and HOW IN THE HELL are you supposed to get a specific and perfectly timed lap? It just seems impossible for me!
4. Workouts, I read somewhere that you can do mock workouts to practice doing the workouts, without risking getting a bad score with a new workout you're unfamiliar with! I can't seem to find it though.
5. When does Japan show up? I've heard talk about it, but I just don't know if it takes a while. There's just so much going on!
5. ALSO, I'm only about 6 weeks in, and I'm just curious, does it start to make more sense in general as time goes on? I feel like I have very little time to do all sorts of things for different trainers, and stables, and TRAINING MY HOMEBRED. I feel like there's no time before the debut! This is SO different from Gallop Racer!
Thanks so much! I really hope you guys can help me! Thanks for your time!